Your Guide To What Is Open In Las Vegas!
Are you unsure what to expect on your next trip to Las Vegas? Is everything you love about Vegas still open? We got you covered with, what is open as of July 28, 2020. Please note this is an ever developing situation and the below can and most likely change. The list is just meant to be used as a guide. We strongly encourage you to check directly with the attraction, restaurant or casino for the most up to date opening protocols. Vegas is still here waiting for you!
Being entertained is the name of the game in Vegas. People are always looking for something to ‘Wow’ them, laugh with, or capture their attention. During this pandemic, Vegas is striving to give you the same level of amusement that you have grown to expect.
- The Mob Museum encourages people to buy tickets ahead of time and has limited entry for visitors.
- The Neon Museum encourages people to buy tickets ahead of time and has limited entry for visitors.
- Kenny Davidsen’s Celebrity Piano Bar at the Tuscany Hotel and Casino, there is fitted plexiglass that will separate the audience from the stage. Shows start at 8:45 PM on Friday’s.
- Big Elvis is back at Harrah’s . Performing Thursday through Saturday at 2, 3:30 and 5 PM and it’s free!
- The High Roller at the Linq Promenade is open with a limit of 10 people per cabin for social distancing.
- Miracle Mile Shops at Planet Hollywood is partly re-opened with limited hours (11 AM to 7 PM)
- Topgolf at MGM Grand
- The Bellagio Fountains are dancing once again.
- Minus5 Ice Experience located on a skywalk linking Luxor and Mandalay Bay is open.
- Luxor’s and Mandalay Bay’s Shoppes are open, including Luxor’s HyperX Esports Arena.
- Shark Reef Aquarium
- Fly Linq Zip Line
- The Eiffel Tower
The dice are rolling once again at some of your favorite gambling spots. Your health and safety are the top priority at the casinos, all have been equipped with Plexiglass screens, increase sanitation protocols, social distancing and have strict enforcement of wearing masks on the casino floor at all times.
Please know that when they are open (times, days of the week, unexpected closures, etc.) could change rapidly so we encourage you to go to their website for more detailed information!
- The Strat- AKA the Stratosphere
- Circus Circus
- Treasure Island
- The Venetian
- Caesars Palace
- The Cosmopolitan
- MGM Grand
- New York-New York
- Tuscany Suites and Casino
- Plaza Hotel and Casino
- Mandalay Bay
- Golden Nugget Las Vegas
We all look forward to good food and Las Vegas has no shortage of restaurants that have just that! Famous Chefs such as Gordon Ramsay and Bobby Flay have places here and then there are hidden gems like Secret Pizza inside the Cosmopolitan that make the choices absolutely endless! Here are a few examples of what is open currently (please visit their website for reservations and open times).
- Hash House A Go Go
- Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen and Bar
- Restaurant Guy Savoy
- Oscar’s Steakhouse
- Wolfgang Punk’s Spago
- Elio at Wynn
- The Buffet at Wynn
- Gordon Ramsay Steak
- Diablo’s Catina
- Catch at Aria
- Jean Georges Steakhouse
- Salt and Ivy
- Gordon Ramsay Hell’s Kitchen
- Gordon Ramsay Pub and Grill
- Mesa Grill by Bobby Flay
Please know that for more information on anything mentioned above, our Concierge staff is always available to help you in any way they can! Especially when it comes to making reservations at some of these wonderful places to eat, they will be able to assist you and your family make that happen.
We are so excited to see you and your loved one’s back in Vegas for more memorable vacations and experiences!
We hope to see you soon!