Your Guide To Halloween 2020 In Vegas
With all of the uncertainty and unknowns this year has brought, another one is Halloween and how that will look for 2020? Thankfully, it won’t have to look much different! With all of the proper precautions in place, this Halloween should be just as fun as ever in Las Vegas.
Thanks to our friends at ABC 13, if you find yourself at the resort during the end of October or October 31st, here is what there is to do in Vegas to celebrate the festivities.
Click here to view the full article.
Family Friendly Fun:
- Ward 4 Halloween at the Durango Hills Community Center (On Oct. 23 at 6:30 pm
- Dive through trick or treating, not to mention free and open to the public.
- Downtown Summerlin Halloween (On Sept. 27 to Oct. 31)
- Downtown Summerlin will be hosting virtual events to celebrate Halloween.
- Lion Habitat Ranch- Boo at the Zoo (On Oct. 29 to Nov. 2 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
- All tickets must be purchased in advance online.
- Fashion Show Las Vegas (Every Saturday and Sunday starting Oct. 10 from 4pm to 8pm)
- Walk through experience with ghost stories, skeleton models and much more!
- Asylum and Hotel Fear at Meadows Mall (Opening Oct. 1)
- Proceeds will benefit Paradise Ranch Foundation. A local charity around mental health through Horse Assisted Therapy.
- Tales from Titanic at Luxor Hotel (Oct. 30 to Nov.1)
- True stories, myths, mysteries and hauntings around the chilling firsthand accounts of paranormal activity around the Titanic.
- Trapped Drive Through Haunted Experience at The Industrial Event Space (Open Oct. 8)
- Cars are guided through a haunted experience to amaze and scare.
- Fright Ride Haunted House at Industrial Road and Wyoming Ave (Open Oct. 1 to Oct. 31)
- A reservation is required and is recommended to purchase tickets in advance.
Spooky Adult Attractions:
- 108 Eats and Drinks at the STRAT Hotel (On Oct. 31)
- Halloween inspired food and drinks will be served at the SkyPod.
- CliQue Bar and Lounge at The Cosmopolitan (On Oct. 29 to Nov. 1)
- Live DJ performances and amazing food and drinks. Reservations are strongly encouraged.
- Electra Cocktail Club and The Dorsey at The Venetian (On Oct. 29 to Nov. 1)
- Celebrate Halloween and Day of the Dead with chilling cocktails and party spirit.
- The Sand Dollar Lounge (On Oct. 12 to Oct. 31)
- Halloween themed pop-up will be the name of the game and the bar will transform into a spooky, scary, celebration.
- Ellis Island’s The Front Yard – Witches Who Brunch and Halloween Night (On Oct. 31 from 10AM to 3PM)
- Brunch can be a witches gathering after all. Halloween themed food and drinks will be served with a Halloween contest!
We hope you have a spooktastic Halloween in Las Vegas with us!
**We are not affiliated with any of the attractions or places listed.