We Are Here For You: COVID-19 Updates
At Club de Soleil, we care deeply about the well-being and safety of our owners and guests and wanted to provide you with an update on the steps we are taking at the resort to ensure your safety!
The COVID-19 pandemic has certainly changed everyone’s lives. That doesn’t stop us from doing everything we can to give our guests the best experience and vacation possible!
We are accepting reservations at the resort for guests and owners to come and stay with us. However, please know that during this time, the resort will only be booked at 50% capacity. We have taken these additional precautions for everyone during COVID-19–
- The Front Desk and Concierge areas will be fitted with plexiglass acrylic screens and social distance markers are on the floor for everyone’s reference.
- Keys, lobby access doors, stairway banisters, elevator buttons, desks, door handles, and all other high contact areas will be disinfected regularly by our staff.
- In your room, we will be placing “Cleaned and Sanitized” stickers in all high contact areas to let you know we got it.
- Room assignments will be done so in a way that will allow for better social distancing.
- Enhanced cleaning of the gym.
- All employees will be participating in ongoing training to ensure health and safety measures are upheld.
Nevada entered Phase Two of reopening on May 29th, since then there have been many positive changes in regards to what we can have open on property. After careful consideration of the Phase 2 plan and guidance from the CDC and state directives, we were able to make these further changes-
- Our pool and hot tub will be open 24/7 but operating at 50% capacity.
- Our gym will officially be opening for use.
- BBQ area will be open for use.
Just recently, the Governor stated that in order for Nevada to stay safe with COVID-19 and remain open it is mandated to wear face coverings in all public areas. This Declaration of Emergency Directive was announced on June 26th, 2020.
With that, all guests must wear face coverings while indoors and while walking around the property. If you are outside and maintaining a 6ft distancing, you are not required to wear one. This is for not only your safety but for everyone at the resort. If you have further questions about the new COVID-19 directive, please click here.
While you are at the resort we recommend you only ride the elevator with people in your party. Please continue to practice social distancing between each other and in all public areas on our property. Such as our walkways, hallways, lobby areas, etc.
We intend to operate as set forth for as long as possible; however, please realize that these are dynamic and rapidly-evolving circumstances that require day-to-day decision making. For our guests, we will commit to waive cancellation penalties or offer full refunds.
All reservations booked having taken advantage of a “non-refundable” offer will have the opportunity to change their travel dates without penalty. All other retail reservations can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 48 hours before your scheduled arrival.
If you need to adjust retail reservations through our Call Center, please contact our Reservation Team at 1-855-386-4658. If you need to adjust a retail reservation made through an online travel agency (OTA) or another third party, please contact them directly.
Rest assured that we will contact you in the event that we are required to further change course due to updated health and safety guidance. Thank you for your continued support and understanding as our team navigates what is truly new ground for all of us. This is a fluid situation with local, state, and federal jurisdictions issuing guidance and/or restrictions continuously.
Club de Soleil wants to thank you for your continued support and love as we do everything we can to provide you with the best vacation possible!